APROVED FIELDS OF COMPETENCE
The recognised fields of competence of management consulting, for the proposal of membership at this Association are:
- Corporate Management and Organization Development
- Management and Strategic Marketing
- Financial and Administrative Systems
- Production and service Management ( including technology, logistics R&D, and quality control)).
- Quality Management Systems
- Information Technology and Systems.
- Human Resources Management..
- Management and Coordination of Projects
- Enviromental Studies.
- Economic and Feasibilty Studies.
OBJECTIVES & ACTIVITIES
The objectives of the Association are the improvement and development of professional consultancy in Cyprus and the
advancement of the collective aims and interests of its members.
In addition to the above general aims the Association has the following goals.
- To enhace, develop and encourage the management consultancy activities in Cyprus
- To advance equal opprtunities and conditions of proper competition.
- To promote management consultancy services.
- To maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- To foster and maintain relations.
- To remove any disparities against Cypriot consultants(i.e at public and other calls for offers).
- To toster professional cooperation between Cypriot
In furtherance of the above objectives the Association, amongst others:
- Formulates professional and ethical standards and safeguards their observance
- Represents and promotes the interests of the profession and of its members.
- Issues recommendations and statements on subjects related to its objectives and activities.
- Maintains contact with Goverment and other public sector services.
- Cooperates with other local or overseas associations and if appropriate may seek to become member of.
- Organizes/conducts conferences, training courses, semirars and workshops.
Back to Cyprus Industry Online
Designed by LogosNet Group
© 1996 Institute of Techology All Rights Reserved