The General Assembly adopted on the evening of 20th November, 1975, resolution 3395, by 117 votes in favor, one against, (Turkey) and 9 abstentions.
The resolution reads as follows:
The General Assembly,
Having considered the question of Cyprus,
Having heard the statement in the debate and taking note of the Report of the Special Political Committee,
Noting with concern that four rounds of talks between the representatives of the two communities in pursuance of Security Council resolution 367 (1975) of 12 March 1975 have not yet led to a mutually acceptable settlement,
Deeply concerned at the continuation of the crisis in Cyprus,
Mindful of the need to solve the Cyprus crisis without further delay by peaceful means, in accordance with the purposes and principles of the I United Nations.
v 3. Demands the withdrawal without further delay of all foreign armed forces and foreign military presence and personnel from the Republic of Cyprus, and the cessation of all foreign interference in its affairs;
4. Calls upon the parties concerned to undertake urgent measures to facilitate the voluntary return of all refugees to their homes in safety and to settle all other aspects of the refugee problem;
5. Calls for the immediate resumption in a meaningful and constructive manner of the negotiations between the representatives of the two communities under the auspices of the Secretary-General to be conducted freely on an equal footing with a view to reaching a mutually acceptable agreement based on their fundamental and legitimate rights;
6. Urges all parties to refrain from unilateral action in contravention of its resolution 3212 (XXIX), including changes in the demographic structure of Cyprus;
7. Requests the Secretary-General of the United Nations to continue his role in the negotiations between the representatives of the two communities:
8. Also requests the Secretary-General to bring this resolution to the attention of the Security Council and to report on its implementations, as soon as appropriate, and not later than 31st March, 1976;
9. Calls upon all parties to continue to cooperate fully with the United Nations Peace-Keeping Force in Cyprus;
10. Decides to remain seized of this question.