- Making representations to all public agencies, the Trade Unions and
other bodies on economic, fiscal, tax, environmental, industrial, labour
and social issues.
- Participation in numerous official tripartite and other committees,
where the views of the business community are put forward and defended,
thus guarding against excessive demands or one-sided decisions.
- Keeping the public informed via the mass media, conferences, seminars,
press releases, special publications, etc. so that the public fully understands
the views of the business community and decision-makers will take them
into account and formulate balanced policy.
- Representing the business community in international organisations
and fora from where it closely follows developments and secures support
where necessary. OEB is a member of the:
Co-operating with the Employers / Industrialists Organisations of many
other countries, thus contributing to the development of Cyprus' international
economic business relations.
- International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
- Union of Industrial and Employers' Confederations of Europe (UNICE)
- International Labour Organisation (Governing Body) (ILO)
OEB seeks to influence decision-making in a way that helps
create an economy that encourages business activity and benefits all of the society.
Designed by LogosNet Group
Copyright (C) LogosNet 1996, All rights reserved