HERBAL DRINK TIPS
Herbal teas or tisanes can be used as remedies for a variety of ailments,
but you must bear in mind that their effects are not instant. Listed below
are some herbs and their recognised treatments:
- Lemon balm is a general tonic and is soothing and relaxing.
- Mint is good in the treatment of stomachaches, heartburn, diarrhea, headaches, nausea and colds.
- Sage is a good general tonic.
- Thyme is good for cough and sinus ailments.
To make tisanes, which can be served hot or cold, follow this step-by-step
NOTE: Allow one tablespoon of fresh herbs or one teaspoon of dried herbs
- Put specified amount of herbs into cup.
- Pour on boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 5-10 minutes until yellowy in colour.
- Strain and discard herbs.
- Add sugar if desired.
- It is now ready to drink.
ENJOY YOUR REFRESHING TISANE!!!